buy celexa generic Who we are
P. Sweeten consulting was founded by owner Pamela Sweeten to help growers and consumers track their food from farm to table.
Through the use of tracking and data storage technology, we are insuring the safety and integrity of your food. Everyone should know exactly where their food came from, where it ends up and where it has been along the way. With our products you can rest assured knowing that you can track your crop every step of the way.
- http://doinkdesign.com/https://twitter.com/doinkdesign 1992 – Began in the almond industry with Ned Ryan at Ryan Parreira Almond Company in Los Banos.
- http://edenphotography.org/uncategorized/at-the-orchard/attachment/stribling-93-edited/ 2005 – P. Sweeten Consulting moves from concept to reality.
- 2006 – ScoringAg Site Specific Recordkeeping is added to suite of products offered.
- buy alli online amazon 2011 – P. Sweeten Consulting joined with Advanced Traceability Solutions to bring a complete data collection from field to finished product using GPS location and unique ID on each label.
- 2012 – Verispect is added to the suite of products that P. Sweeten Consulting offers to its clients.
- 2013 –On Farm HACCP Plans are now offered.
As we grow our business we are looking to bring new talent to P. Sweeten Consulting. Ideally we are looking for an early to mid-level individual with expertise in sales, food processes and safety. Food or feed manufacturing environment (FDA or USDA regulated) and ability to travel. PSC is an online organization so location within the U.S. does not matter. We are interested in highly motivated individuals with the capacity to function as part of a high energy team and willingness to go above and beyond and be passionate about what we do.
- Founder of P. Sweeten Consulting Pamela Sweeten founded P. Sweeten Consulting in 2005 to provide